I have been married for three years and I can remember many fond moments during my wedding.
I have an absolutely fantastic husband, we were bestfriends first, about 13 years, and then bestfriends-in- love (hehehe! :-)) and that day we came to church, asked for the blessing of God and family and said our "I do's" was the day our testimony of love had been made public.
A wedding is such a festive event, and we look at couples so in love that we can visualize"happiness".
In Jesus' last days, there were no festivities or celebrations but the true testimony of love had come forth for us!
Jesus' love for all of us was made known when He was crucified on the cross and He died for our sins.
His love for us was so great that He gave up His life in order to save us.
When we come before Jesus Christ during a wedding or even during mass, let's remember His testimony of love.
He came and became man. He was a preacher, a healer, a brother, a friend. He was a walking testimony of God loves for us. Let His testimony of love be our guide in showing others what it means to be a Christian.
Let's remember to celebrate in His name and dwell in House visualizing "happiness" -- a happiness that come with knowing Him, loving Him and "walking" with Him.
Happy M3 reading and may your days be blessed always!
No comments:
Post a Comment