When I was single I had the most fortunate opportunity to spread the of God through the blessed tool called the email :-)
I emailed family and friends under the subject M3 which stands for Morning Ministry Mail.
I used to write stories about Gods' way of touching my life and how He inspires me in my daily walk with Him.
I have long since stopped emailing family and friends and in careful restrospect I realized that it is due to the fact that I have not been as "observant" of Him as I was when I was single.
Being married and now also being a mom has made my life more filled, fulfilled and fun-filled... And my ever patient God is just waiting for me to become "observant"of Him as I was before.
Now, I have come to a point in my life, with the encouragement of my husband, my sister and my sisters in Couples for Christ to start writing again.
I have searched for the longest time what title subject I can use to spread His word and my search has come full circle ---the subject title was here all along.
Welcome friends to another batch of M3 moments.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.
May your days be blessed always!
No comments:
Post a Comment